Patiala bus stand – Patiala is a district and city within Punjab state India. Patiala is the fourth largest city in the state and the administrative capital of the community. It is easily connected to cities that are adjacent via roads in the state. Ludhiana, Jalandhar, and Amritsar are located along NH 1 via State Highway no. 8 until Sirhind is situated on NH 1.
It is also connected to Delhi by road, approximately 233 KM, and via railway. NH 64 (Zirakpur – Patiala – Sangrur – Bhatinda) connects Patiala with Rajpura (on NH 1 and is close to Delhi) as well as Zirakpur (a suburb that is part of Chandigarh).
The nearest airport for domestic flights can be found at Chandigarh Airport, located 62 kilometres far from the city. In the district, there is a bus station that is the primary bus stop that connects buses to all major cities of the state and other nearby states.
Patiala Bus Stand Inquiry Number
Patiala Bus Stand No – 01752311718
Patiala Bus Stand No – 0175-2311715
Website: Official Website
Patiala bus stand Email
- If you are not able to cancel the ticket – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Enquiry – email@example.com
- Refund Request – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets Enquiry – email@example.com
- For questions or issues related to refunds, please email your questions to
- Email Id is mentioned on the copy of the ticket.
- If you require any help to pay your debts, you can reach
- Call Centre 080-47107878.
Inquiry Numbers of Bus Stops/Depots
|Depot||Landline Enquiry No.|
|Bus Stand, Patiala||0175-2311718, 0175-2311715|
You must carry the following documents before embarking.
- Travel Ticket (1 Copy Or Ticket On Mobile)
- Photo Identity Card (One Copy – Govt. Approved)
- The reporting time is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- The time of departure and arrival listed in the tickets are only tentative timings that may be altered due to unforeseeable situations.
- The driver is not allowed to depart the station at the time specified on the ticket.
- Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability).
- Management is entitled to alter the number of seats.
- Co-Seats of a lady passenger travelling on their own must be confirmed to the woman passenger only in the case of
- Of online passengers.
- The total amount of the ticket is charged to children who are older than three years old.
Baggage & luggage
- A maximum weight of 20kg Baggage & Luggage is allowed per person.
- The policy will charge more than 20kgs.
- Management is not accountable in the event of theft, loss, or damage to the items or personal belongings of the passengers.
- Luggage and Baggage are taken at your risk.
- Contraband items are not allowed in possession of any person.